Skip to main content

Stardew Valley-GOG


So at This time i ill share 1more game what's i play
This game named Stardew Valley 
This game look's like Harvest Moon Back To Nature 
This game So Good Which many Feature of this game . 

Developer : ConcernedApe
Publisher: ChuckleFish
Relese Date : Feb 27, 2016
Languages : English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Purtuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese
File Size : 370.0MB / Single Link Compressed

Description.
           You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

ScreenShoot

stardew-valley-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-2
stardew-valley-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-3
stardew-valley-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-4
stardew-valley-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-5

SystemReq:
        Minimum:
               • OS: Windows 7 or greater
               • Processor: 2 Ghz
               • Memory: 2 GB RAM
               • Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
               • DirectX: Version 10
               • Storage: 500 MB available space


Link Download :
Copy From Ovagames.com

                   GDRIVE           MEGA              UPTOBOX             UPLOADED                      

Comments

  1. im very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me ...

    Stardew Valley Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Craft The World Save Game 3rd World (1st & 2nd World Finished)

Hello guys in this time i will share Save Game of Craft The World  Sorry if in the save game the item,equip,etc it's 999 because i use some trainer from  MrAntiFun   Don't worry about that i like use some trainer in my game :D Description.... In 1st World maybe it's verry bad crafting , home , because i don't no what must do and i only search some artifact/rune/portal piece In 2nd World it's so long time to search some portal piece maybe i take my time to search 3-4hours because i must gime some equipment to my Draft  The Craft Tree in 2nd World it's not bad but i not focused to search portal piece In 3rd World i only focus to build my Draft House :D is only my suggestion "Please replace/change wall by the stone/brick or iron but the typhoon will hit our Draft house"  The Craft Tree in 3rd World it's so good  In 3rd World i focus to complete the Craft Tree i don't no where ruins/portal piece I Clear some pyramid in 3rd world
t.me/realdoge_bot?id=a16271aeca948df58a3d65731a07d157847aa5cea76db1c76b42a2b15c65b3c https://t.me/DOGEClickBot?start=qewu https://t.me/BCHClickBot?start=K0oZ t.me/MiningCloudBTC_bot?start=680146447 t.me/cloud_mining_btc_bot?start=680146447 t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=68014644 t.me/Bitcoin_Cloud_Mining_bot?start=680146447 t.me/HashRock_Cloud_Mining_Bot?start=680146447 t.me/miningEthereum_bot?start=680146447 t.me/EasyBTCMiningBot?start=680146447 t.me/BitcoinMines_Bot?start=680146447 t.me/CryptoFarmerBot?start=680146447 t.me/Claim_with_me_bot?start=680146447 t.me/hashrich_bitcoin_mining_bot?start=680146447 t.me/bitcoin_mining_cloud_bot?start=680146447 t.me/BTC_Miner_robot?start=680146447 t.me/ETH_Miner_bot?start=680146447 t.me/BTC_Faucet_bot?start=680146447 t.me/miningEthereum_bot?start=680146447 t.me/bitcoin_mining_cloud_bot?start=680146447

The Sims 4 Spa Days Addon-RELOADED

  Name : The Sims 4 Spa Day Addon Genre: Simulation Publisher: EA Developer: The Sims Studio ABOUT: Treat your Sims to a day of pampering with The Sims 4 Spa Day. Visit the all-new Perfect Balance Spa for a revitalizing massage, or work on the all-new Wellness skill with some yoga. After a relaxing mud bath, step into the sauna to melt away the daily stresses. You’ll also get a variety of all-new objects and décor, so you can pack your home with so much tranquility that your Sims can’t help but find their inner peace! ScreenShot     MINIMUM: OS: Windows XP SP2 (Windows Vista and 7) Processor: Intel CPU, AMD 64 CPU (1.6 GHZ) Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB Pixel Shader 2.0 GPU DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 2 GB available space RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows XP SP2 (Windows Vista and 7) Processor: Intel CPU, AMD 64 CPU (2.4 GHZ) Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 2048 MB DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 2 GB available space   DOWNLOA